Monday, October 29, 2007

Activity # 19

Woooooww, It is amazing! .........

I'm sure we all will like this award categories if we can get access to them. I showed them to my children, they love it. My 22 Y.O. son liked the Visual Arts site as part of his study. My 18 y.O. daughter was interested in Web Development and Design as part of her study as well.

All the categories are fantastic to view them. I nominated " Video" category such as You Tube, Daily motion, and Meta cafe. I like the comments and the ratings. I'm interested in viewing videos and explore about what's going on if I want to search about something, e.g. Searching about the "Environment", I found a lot of good videos to view and get the ideas.

I think, they are useful for the public libraries as it can fit with all the ages and backgrounds.

At the end, I went to explore a bit on the Web 2.0 tool Directory, after I was tired, I found myself carried on, and on viewing each one and it is really worth to spend time to explore them.

I'm sure you'll love 'em.

No comments: