Monday, October 29, 2007

Activity # 20

It is very entertaining type of site!! ................

You tube, I like the " search" icon. You can use it for study purposes or a fun purposes though this icon. For Example, I searched for the "Environment" I had some relevant and irrelevant entries like "Save the environment", good comment and rating. Also, I had "Ali G Environment, which is you can ignore or view it for a fun purposes.

I add this video which is about "Public school Vs. Private school", entries like that may be usefully for parents wanted to know or to have ideas for their children's schools. You can view the comments and see the rating.

Also, I always liked the "Embeddable player", the codes of HTML which you can copy and past it on your blog, or in the future if the library can implemented on the Library website.

It is wonderful!! ..................

No comments: