Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Activity # 22

Woww, Talking about Digital Library ........................
I found this method id delivering the easiest Technology and the best selection of different kind of digital media platform that help customers to download popular digital items. I liked and enjoyed this activity as I found it realy useful to know all about it, especially, when I viewed the "Other Collections - Children's Literature Collection", it has A-Z resource list. When you view any title will take you to the "popular title list" which has realy interested entries to view. Children will get the most of this essential service in the library because children are into the new technology nowadays, they will love to listen and educate themselves if they get involved with technology.

I have done few search, eg "My fair lady" >>> brings any picked up words with "My", "Fair", and "Lady" on each title of the entries, which is good to help researchers with giving them ideas for their searches if the are not sure about the exact title in minds. Also, I like the fact that each entry has a brief info. about the item.

Any way, I liked it and I found it very useful to have this kind of service here in the library.

No comments: