Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Activity # 23 My Learning Journey

Yes, Yes, Yes, ...................
I finished all the activities, what a wonderful experience. I really learned a lot, and realised how the Internet became advanced and developed much much better.

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK some people who were dedicated at my work place to help us if we stack with unclear task.

I wished if I had enough time to explore, explore, and explore. I used to have a laptop for my study, but when I finished I really felt that there is no point to use my it, so I gave it to my 15 Y.O. daughter to use it for school. I get bored because I only know how to use it for paying my bills on line and check my e-mail, but after this learning, Guss what?, I will buy another laptop to practice what I learned again in my free time at home. I don't think I will get bored anymore, However, my fear is I may use it on and on and on, without paying attention to the time.

The things I mostly like and find it important were Activity #20 - You Tube, and Activity #22 - Audio books - ebooks. they are very entertained and educated. I think everyone in this world will love either one. Zoho Writer is another useful site to know, I found it it is really useful for sharing documents with other selected people for discussion.

I can tell you I loved them all. Each activity has something unique to learn from. Also, the way the Learning 2.0 program planned and managed was a good help for us and made our learning experience enjoyable. I wish you all the best.
Enjoy it and have a Good Luck.

No comments: